Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Green Chile Chicken Dip

I have just heard how DELISH this dish is and I know I will forget it, so I had to add it to my blog. Thanks Ashley for the awesome recipie!! She says it's super easy and amazing!!!

Ingredients:

1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can diced green chiles
4 oz shredded chicken (can used canned)

Mix it all together and warm it up to serve with tortilla chips, torn bread, or tear up flour tortillas and scoop the dip up with them. That's how easy it is! Seriously, the reviews have been great with the recipie as is.....but I wonder what some garlic would do? Or even some diced green onions? Maybe smothering the top with a little more cheese? Adding sour cream into the mix? All I know is I HAVE to try this "as is", then I'll go crazy!

1 comment:

James said...

There are a lot or travelers but almost all of them have the same problem and that is they don't have any place to stay where they are traveling, here's the best place for you to stay when you travel Chile.



Hostels in Castro