Monday, September 21, 2009

Grilled Salmon I

Just so you know, I can not take ANY credit for this one. First off, the picture is so amazing because Clayton is great behind a camera. Second, notice the beautiful grill marks...yeah, that's Clayton too. He is practically a master griller! And third, I didn't even come up with the recipie. I found it on Allrecipies.com-my most favorite website of all time! This has to be one of the best things I have even eaten in my life. It is a good thing Clayton maxed out on Salmon this year, because we eat this A LOT!!!

Ingredients:
2 lbs salmon filets
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup oil

lemon pepper
garlic powder
salt

Rinse your fish and pat them to dry. Dust them with the seasonings to your taste. We like a good amount. Mix up your marinade in a large ziploc bag or tupperware and add the fish to it. Marinade for at least an hour or up to 24 hours. Spray your grill with cooking spray and grill at medium heat for about 7 minutes on each side. Starting with skin side down first. If you want, you can brush the fish with the excess marinade, but you really don't need to. Eat and enjoy!

No comments: